Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free????.......Blah!

This is for those of you who like to get free stuff.       

Denny's ( yep I said Denny's) offers a free meal on your birthday....and I like free stuff....and I live near 5 Denny's.....do you see where this is going? So yesterday was my birthday and the boys and I did the circuit and brought home a bunch of Denny's. One location made us dine in....and the manager was a total Richard...but the other locations' managers were all very pleasant. There is one drawback in that the free meal is a Grandslam breakfast = lots of grease. The dine in tasted pretty good and the boys enjoyed it because the last time they were there was when they were 5 and 7...they really enjoyed the 4 different refillable juice cocktails. Unfortunately the experience was all downhill after that. We got home, reheated our grub but didn't finish most of it. So my B-Day dinner = blah! But it was free blah so all is good.

I did get 51 packages delivered to our place earlier yesterday. Our shipment finally made it from Korea....no more camping out on the floor YAY! To be honest I will miss our nightly campouts but it's nice to have our beds here...and our summer clothes...and our hockey gear ETC!

So my long week-end will be full of unpacking but I'm sure we'll fit in some swimming, sports and other fun stuff! Hope everyone else has a safe and happy long week-end!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment